Principal shareholders of "Ğ£ĞºÑĞ¿ÑĞ¾Ğ¼Ğ±Ğ°Ğ½Ğº" Bank are
- ALC SK Provita Insurance Company all kinds of insurance except for life insurance
- LLC Elmak trade and other activities
General Meeting of Shareholders
The General Meeting of Shareholders is the supreme governing body of the Bank. The authority of the General Meeting of Shareholders includes the following:
- determining the main areas of operations of the Bank;
- approving amendments to the Banks Charter;
- approving changes to the share capital of the Bank and taking decisions on the issuance of shares of the Bank;
- appointing and dismissing the Chairman and the Members of the Supervisory Council, as well as the Chairman and the Members of the Internal Audit Department of the Bank, and the Chairman of the Board;
- approving annual results of the Banks activities (including any subsidiaries) and approving reports and conclusions made by the Internal Audit Department and external auditors;
- approving profit distribution and dividends;
- terminating the business operations of the Bank.
The powers listed above lie within the exclusive scope of authority of the General Meeting of Shareholders and may not be delegated to the other governing bodies of the Bank. The General Meeting of Shareholders may decide to delegate certain other functions, except those listed above, to the Supervisory Council or the Board of the Bank. Decisions to (i) approve amendments to the Banks charter and (ii) terminate the Banks business operations require a qualified majority of 75 per cent. of voting shares. Other matters are decided by a simple majority vote.
The Supervisory Council is not directly involved in the
The responsibilities of the Supervisory Council include the following:
- determining the composition of the Board, appointing and dismissing the First Deputy Chairman, other Deputy Chairmen, and Members of the Board;
- exercising control over the activities of the Board, approving its work plans and supervising implementation thereof;
re-organisingand liquidating subsidiaries, branches and representative offices, and approving their charters/regulations;
- appointing the external auditors;
- approving transactions which involve disposal of moveable and immoveable property and cash, which value exceeds 10 per cent. of the share capital of the Bank;
- determining the terms and conditions of remuneration for the Chairman of the Board, the Deputy Chairmen of the Board, and Members of the Board.
The name, position, qualifications and certain other information relating to each member of the Supervisory Council is set out below as at 1 March 2007:
Mr Leonid Yurushev has been the Chairman of the Supervisory Council (the Banks President) since 2001. Mr Yurushev represents ALC SK Provita Insurance Company on the Supervisory Council.
Mrs Olena Yakimenko has been a Member of the Supervisory Council since 2004. Mrs Yakimenko has 23 years of banking sector experience. She represents ELMAK LLC, one of the Banks shareholders, on the Supervisory Council. Mrs Yakimenko graduated from Kiev National Economic University and holds a degree in Finance and Credit.
Mr Sergiy Rogol has been a Member of the Supervisory Council since 2005. Mr Rogol has almost 14 years of banking experience. He represents ELMAK LLC on the Supervisory Council. Mr Rogol graduated from Chernivsti State University in 1986 and Riga Institute of Aeronavigation in 1996. He holds a degree of Candidate of Physico-Mathematical Sciences and a degree of Master of Economics.
The business address of the Members of the Supervisory Council is Joint Stock Commercial Bank «"Ğ£ĞºÑĞ¿ÑĞ¾Ğ¼Ğ±Ğ°Ğ½Ğº"», 7 Verkhovnoy Rady Blvd, Kiev 02100, Ukraine.